Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best Friend: My Hubby!!
C-Cake or Pie: Pie from the cheesecake factory.
D-Day: Friday
E- Essential Item: My phone
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears
H-Home town: Midvale, Utah
I- Indulgences: Ice cream
J- January or July?: July (I hate the cold)
K-Kids: Hannah (4), Brennan (2), and Quinnton (3 month's old)
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: June 21, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 9, 5 brothers, 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders
Q- Quote: I don't know
R- Reason To Smile: My family.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Michelle, Cambra, Stephanie
U- Unknown fact about me: I used to live in Hawaii
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat.
W- Worst Habit: Eating at night
X- rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Italian food
Z: Zodiac Sign: I'm a Scorpio

1 comment:

Nelson News said...

I linked over from Tiff! This was fun, it was nice to read all about you! I am going to start checking you out more often!