Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hannah's first day of SCHOOL!!!



Well Hannah started school on tuesday last week. She loves it and says that her favorite thing about school is riding the bus. She has been really good and has not been scared at all. She is such a little social bug and on the first day of school, she got on the bus and forgot to say goodbye to me. I couldn't believe how excited she was. She did great. Here are some pictures from her first day. We got to follow her and take some pictures at school too.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh! The first day of sending your baby off to school! She really is a cute little social butterfly and will make plenty of friends. I can't believe how big all these little Primary kids are getting!

Henderson said...

Big day!! I am sure she will do great!

And I love that you followed her to school. :)

Michelle Stocking said...

How adorable. I can't believe she has already started school. She has grown up so fast.

Melissa Coonce, CEO said...

Hey, what an awesome blog. I hope you can squeeze a quick stop in Murrieta, when you come to Disneyland.. It was good seeing the kids, they are soo..big..