Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hannah's birthday

Well on saturday we had Hannah's birthday party. It went really well and the girls had a lot of fun. When everyone showed up, we all went downstairs and John was so funny, he was the store keeper and the girls had to pay play money to get there hair done. We had pizza first and watched enchanted. When the girls were done eating we started doing hair, nails and makeup. After they were done we went upstairs and had cake and icecream and then Hannah opened her presents. She had such a blast. That night we went to the drive-in movie. It is so weird that my baby turned 5 years old. I cannot believe that she is that old already. It just seems like yesterday that I had her. I will send some pictures of the party and the girls all done up. They had fun posing for the pictures.

2 comments:

jeffcam said...

WOW who did Hannah's hair. I absolutely love it. Oh wait.... that'd be me :) LOL

That was so dang fun. Thanks for asking me to be part of it. I love girl parties.

Love ya,
Cam

Jennifer said...

Fun party! I love that your husband made was the store clerk--that's cute. I know, it's so fun yet so hard to watch them grow up so fast. My baby's nine! Hannah's hair looked super cute at church yesterday, too! She always looks so cute, though!