Sunday, June 22, 2008

Marriage Tag...

How long have you been married? 7 Years on June 21st!
How old is your spouse? 35
Who eats more? John
Who said I love you first? John
Who is taller? John, but only by 1 inch.
Who sings better? I don't know, we're both not the best.
Who is smarter? John for sure.
Who controls the T.V. remote? I try to most of the time, because John always puts it on the history channel.
Whose temper is worse? John.
Who does the laundry? Me, but John helps every now and then if I ask him to.
Who does the dishes? Both. It's just whoever gets to it first.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? John
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who is more stubborn? We both are.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both a little stubborn about that.
Whose parents do you see the most? It's kind of equal.
Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends!!
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? me of course!! lol!!

I tag: Michelle Stocking, Cambra

No comments: