Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our 5 year anniversary

Well, I know I'm late, but I still have to say, John and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on June 21st. We had a great time celebrating. John was so cute and made a crown for us to wear and had a picture of a white horse and taped it on the car to be my prince picking me up on a white horse. He is so creative and that's one of the reasons that I love him. It is so weird to me that we have been married for that long and we have 3 beautiful children together. He is such a wonderful person and we have had a great journey together. We have our share of trials and I'm sure there will be more to come, but we sure are greatful for all the blessings because of them. We hope to have more great years together. I just wanted to let him know how much I love him and am so happy to share my life with him. Love you hon.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! how creative is he? that's so fun though!

Tiff said...

i knew that you would come to the light side of the blogging backgrounds sooner or later. finally you've stepped into the light. how much better than the crappy pyzam!!